George Alan Rekers: Hetero Hero

George Alan Rekers has heterosexual cred. The Baptist minister is a founder of the Family Resource Council. As an officer for officer of NARTH, the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality, Rekers has written dozens of books on gender identity disorder in children, showing that homosexuality is a “disease” that can be cured through prayer and hard work.

With a record like that, it’s no wonder that the liberal media elitists have targeted Rekers after it was discovered that he hired a gay male escort to accompany him on a 10-day tour of Europe. It seems that Reverend Rekers had some recent surgery, and needed help with his bags, so he turned to the website rentboy.com to rent a boy as a “travel assistant.” That’s where he found Jo-Vanni Roman, whose profile describes his “smooth, sweet, tight ass” and “perfectly built 8 inch cock (uncut).” (This type of  information is actually needed to get a visa to visit Belgium.)

Roman (pictured above not helping with the bags) stated that he had engaged in naked massage sessions with Rekeres — perfectly understandable as Rekers no doubt needed some physical therapy after his surgery. Rekers stated that he “shared his Christian faith” with Jo-Vanni.

We here at RescueMarriage want to go on record as stating that we absolutely believe Rekers that someone was on their knees and someone else was yelling “Oh God! Oh God!” at some point during the trip.

Rekers has actually testified in two different states that homosexuals should not be allowed to adopt children because they might molest them. If the adoptive father of three truly believed that gays adopt to molest, and he was discovered to be a closeted, self-hating gay man with a penchant for young boys, he would be one of the creepiest, hypocritical bastards ever to walk the earth.

And that obviously isn’t true. If he was gay, he knew how to just pray it away. He literally wrote the book on the subject.

About John Marcotte

John Marcotte is a firm believer in traditional family values. He currently opposes government-funded death panels, Obama talking to children and MSNBC's entire prime-time line-up.
This entry was posted in Main, Religion, Values and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to George Alan Rekers: Hetero Hero

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention George Alan Rekers: Hetero Hero -- Topsy.com

2. Fred says:

You’re not gay if you pay for it.

• r. beaubois says:

actually, fred, it’s not the PAYING for it that defines your sexual preferences, it’s your choice of sexual partners–

say for example you are a MAN and you have a WIFE and she is a WOMAN, it is safe to assume you are a HETEROSEXUAL–now if you PAY for another WOMAN in that case, you are a CHEATING, HYPOCRITICAL HETEROSEXUAL, but that’s for you and her to work out–

on the other hand, if you are a MAN and you’re married to another MAN, it is safe to say you are a HOMOSEXUAL or GAY MAN

now if you are married to a WOMAN and PAY to have a “session” or a tryst or interlude with another MAN, your PAYING to have SEX with him only defines you as CLOSET GAY MAN who has a huge issue if he states publicly GAYS are a disease and an abomination–

get with it, Fred, or take some lessons in biology 101 as to the big differences between MEN and WOMEN down south before you go putting your little wiggly thing in the wrong origaces of those whom you pay!

• BradS says:

Actually, r., if you are a MAN you cannot be married to another MAN – remember? That’s what Prop 8 was all about MEN marrying other MEN and WOMEN likewise! History 101 for you!

And here in Texas MEN married to other MEN can’t get divorced either – kinda makes yr head spin

I suspect Fred was joking – I know! – a MAN telling a JOKE!

• bob says:

I disagree with your labeling. Life is rarely that simple! I am a totally heterosexual married man. That’s right, I am totally straight, but I have sex with men so as to not cheat on my wife! We don’t have much of a sex life any more and the only way I can fulfill my needs and not break our vows is to have sex with other men. I don’t want to hurt her, so I do this. You would be surprised at how many men I come across that are in the same box. To label me gay would be incorrect! In fact, I only sleep with other straight men and I am completely disgusted by gay men.

• BradS says:

Bob – way out!

3. Todd says:

In addition it’s reported that Rekers is divorced, an action on which Jesus actually did say something.

4. Mike W in Wisconsin says:

Send that man a T-shirt and a map back to his ex-wife. He’s in need of spiritual support.

5. Tomas says:

In my mind, this was a noble act by a noble man! He was subjecting himself to the vile acts of homosexuality so as to better understand it and better understand how to treat those in its grasp. This is akin to injecting ones self with a virus so as to be able to test how to treat the illness. He is a hero in the fight against homosexuality! keep your head up good doctor and fight the good fight!

6. George Rekers is a National Hero!

Despite the onslaught of the liberal gotcha elite, this fine, upstanding gentleman, who brought this wayward homosexual to Europe in order to preach the Gospel to him, has continued to refute the unfounded and utterly baseless charges that he is a homosexual!

It would have been easy for Mr Rekers to succumb to evil temptation and ask this illegal-immigrant youth to do something disgusting, like massage his private parts daily.

BUT NO! George Rekers gave this young man an important job – to carry his luggage, including his heavy Bible – to hedonistic, atheist Europe, in order to find a way to reach this supple young man with a fleshy behind and ample penis.

If we could all be as devout and strong in our condemnation of the filthy homosexual lifestyle as Mr George Rekers!

• Sunny says:

And if only we could be as clever as Mr. Rekers and find a way to reach that ample penis!

….wait, I think I read something out of context, hmmm….

7. Pingback: Homogeneous or Heterogeneous? | Tea

8. Carrie P. says:

I think it is dreadful how people with vindictive minds have willfully misinterpreted the most innocent of intentions in order to malign this great man.

It reminds me of what happened to poor Sir Norman Fry MP, when his clothes accidentally fell off and he slipped on a glace cherry (and landed inside another man).

But I have come here today Mr Marcotte – because I would like to share my indignation with other like-minded marriage rescuers over Ourbama and his “Don’t Ask, Don’t Care” attitude to gays serving openly in our military. Can’t wait to read your thoughts on the matter.

9. Mrs Anita Bidet says:

I find nothing unseemly about having homosexual assistants. In fact, I have in my employ a homosexual fashion consultant who (though certainly bound for Hell) is absolutely essential in finding the perfect Hermes scarf to match my Manolo Blahniks!

Though they have a heightened sense of aesthetics which makes them very helpful in such career fields, they are all seedy, filthy creatures. As such, we are unfortunately forced to find them on sites of ill-repute (such as the one mentioned above).

10. Joe the Troll says: