Petitions are here

Go visit our Petitions Page to download petitions and instructions. Print them out, grab a clipboard and you’re ready to go.

Click here to go to the page.

About John Marcotte

John Marcotte is a firm believer in traditional family values. He currently opposes government-funded death panels, Obama talking to children and MSNBC's entire prime-time line-up.
This entry was posted in Initiative, Main. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Petitions are here

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention News:: Petitions are here -- Topsy.com

2. AdAstra47 says:

I fully support your righteous cause. Please consider supporting mine as well.

Please support my petition to change the Constitution to define pet ownership as only the relationship between people and cats. I have a cat and I feel that the fact that other people have dogs that they consider to be pets diminishes the relationship I have with my cat. The Bible supports this: in Phil 3:2 and Rev 22:15, dogs are coupled with evil-workers, sorcerers, etc. In Mt 7:6 we read: “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the swine.” See also 1 Sam 17:43, 1 Sam 24:14, 2 Sam 9:8, 2 Ki 8:13, 1 Ki 14:11; 16:4; 21:19,23 and Job 30:1. Cats, on the other hand, are holy creatures, sitting with impunity on the images of heathen gods (Baruch 6:22). Obviously, for the safety of our families and our way of life, our laws should reflect this moral truth and reserve the title of “pet” for cats alone.

3. Rosie Muffysticks says:

I agree with AdAstra.

People having dogs as pets invalidates my relationship with my cat. We need an amendment to the Constitution defining “pet ownership” as “a relationship between one person or family and one or more cats”.

Do you think we can get a nationwide grassroots movement started? I feel this issue is too important to ignore.

4. Pingback: Political Irony › Protect the Sanctity of Cat Ownership

5. Michael says:

AdAstra, I fully support your idea. You need to create a petition for it. Clearly there are plenty of people out there who support Constitutionally defining marriage, but the media ignores the more-than-worthy cause of preventing those terrible misconstructions of pet ownership.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I love dogs. Some of my best friends own dogs. But I just don’t think it’s right to let people keep dogs as pets, and I’d sign a petition to prevent it any day.

6. Sunny says:

If this ammendment to define pet ownership were to come to fruition, you would have my support. Every day my stupid neighbor’s dog constantly threatens the relationship between my cat and I. And I know my poor Snowball is not the only victim.

But what makes me really sick are these families that thinks it’s ok to bring a dog into a home where there is a cat!! To dirty the home of a cat in such a manner is just disgusting. I read a study somewhere that every 20 seconds a poor cat is viciously molested by a dog in some horrid manner. This sensless crime needs to stop. It’s obvious that dogs cannot be in the same home as cats because they will try to treat them likes dogs as well. The oh-so wise Mike Huckabee said that children are not puppies. Well, kittens are not puppies either. Because that would mean they would one day be dogs. And that’s just wrong.

7. Cher says:

None of you know the real meaning of DOG!! You might try reading your bible with the TRUE MEANING of the word’s not the ones you make up ,or think they mean in your mind. Try the (Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary) This whole thing is totally ignorant about cat’s, and dogs ect. I have both, and they are best friends. It’s the people who do not know how to train there animals to behave correctly, and that is why there is a problem is with many of you.

8. Cher says:

Cats are (not Holy creatures) nor is the (domestic house cat) mentioned in the bible. Only large cats such as the lion ect ,and Ferrel cats can be found in the bible. And those who worshiped them as Gods dose not make the cat HOLY. As for dogs without them many of you would be dead or dieing in rubbel at 911, or barried under a house in an earthquake, in the ocean,drowning, War dogs gave there life for us, dogs who help the blind or those who cannot help themselves. Police dogs can also save your life, sniffing out cancer or senceing when you are going into a seizer. I can go on, and on the good things dogs do for man, what a cat can never do. All your stupid petiton shows is you are not brightly lite .Both cats and dogs are good it’s people that have a real problem.

9. Lnphel says:

hahah. goodness.

Cher, I think you missed the boat.